Monday, February 20, 2006

Yeah, really.

So. I finished the colonoscopy. Yes, I was partially awake for it. I even remember seeing my insides up on the screen during the procedure. It didn't bother me. In fact, I think I may have asked many questions to the snake charmer at different turns. "What's THAT?"

Unfortunately, though, after taking a look up there, my docs want to play it on the safe side. They decided it looked a little pink (doesn't everything in there look pink??) and said that they wanted to take me BACK into custody. REALLY. I guess they want to make sure that I don't develop some kind of strong GvH over the next week and figure if I'm here there's a better chance of them catching any new developments.

So, yes, tonight I type to you from the hospital. They wanna keep me for another 5 days or so. (Shrug). Whatcha gonna do, right?

No comments: