Thursday, February 09, 2006

Chicken noodle soup, please!

Argh...I have a cold. :-( I have had a cough for a few days but I thought it was getting better. However, today, I am certain, it's just getting revved up. It's nothing hard-core--no fevers yet, just mostly a REAL annoying cough and fatigue. Blegh. CURSES!

Anyway, I met with Lister today. He seemed much more happy with the progress in my case (the regression, that is) and wants to see me on Monday to watch the rash that I have now started to sport. Remember some rash, good; too much rash, bad. He also gave me a heads up that sometimes tumor activity will kind work like a see-saw. Meaning that while I had a great reduction in the disease yesterday, it's not unheard-of for it to fluctuate for a bit. They just have to keep their eyes on it. (It's just more free titty glances, is what I think). ;-P

No comments: