Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Getting back in the swing

So, I've been home now for almost a week. I haven't had much of a chance to do anything, as I am still trying to rearrange my schedule for taking the new medications that my docs have prescribed. Some have to be taken with food, some with meals, some at least an hour away from any food, some 1-2 hours away from each other, and some take an hour to take! Given all those requirements, I think I've finally worked out a plan, but it's taken a few days of trial and error to determine the best combination. Some of these meds also cause dizziness and drowsiness, so when I haven't been trying to figure out when I need to eat or ingest medicine, I've been in a bit of a fog--creatively, at least. I've been reading a lot, but I haven't quite gotten enough energy to get me back in front of the easel yet. Hopefully soon, though, because I really, really miss it.

No comments: