Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Home again finally!!

Yesterday afternoon, I finally got released from the hospital. They had one medication that had to be administered for 14 days, which is why I had to stay in a little longer than originally estimated. What a fun time that was! For a few days there, they moved me to another floor because a bacteria was growing on my petri dish that could have meant that I had tuberculosis. Fortunately, a couple of days later, it was clear that I DID NOT have it and they moved me back to the previous floor. Phew!

Aside from that, it was pretty much two weeks of not being able to get enough rest and eating terrible food. How amazing that when you need to heal up the most, they take away the two biggest ways to help your body--rest and nutrition. I wish there was a way to select an organic option for the food, even if I had to pay extra for it. Oh well, I'm home now, and it feels great. It was nice just to wake up next to Ralph again. :-)

No comments: