Sunday, July 22, 2007

Recovering

It's been weird lately. I think it's a combination of the antibiotics and antifungals that I'm on, but I don't seem to have all my wits about me lately. I'm always kind of tired, or distracted. Some days are better than others, but I think it's not quite normal. The weird part is that I can't quite figure out how it doesn't quite feel totally normal. I hope it evens out soon though.

In the meantime, I have finally gotten back in front of the art desk. Since the weather has been soo hot here in Pittsburgh, we've been keeping the windows closed and the air conditioner on. That means, I'm not doing any acrylic work at this time. It also doesn't quite seem like it's the season for it. I've been working in watercolor, which given the temperature and sunniness of the outdoors, seems more fitting. I'll post some of the work I've been doing soon.

In the meantime...I'm off to read the new Harry Potter! ;-)

No comments: