Saturday, March 04, 2006

Like butter.

So, part of the whole GvH thing that I had going on over the past couple of months really took the pounds off. I've never really lost that much weight with any of the treatments that I've had in the past, but this time--good LAWD! I used to be about a size 10 before the transplant, and now I think I must be somewhere around a size 7. It's not a _tremendous_ size difference, I guess, but it just seems that way to me and my missing ass! I don't know if it will stay off, though. So, on Friday, in an effort to control weight re-gain and strength rebuilding, Ralph and I went out and ordered a treadmill. It was only my second trip out to a store since the transplant, and even though I wore a mask the whole time, it was just nice to get out of the house.

No comments: