Tuesday, March 14, 2006

From 73 to 37 !!

Argh! Pittsburgh had these beautiful temperatures lately (yesterday was as high as 73!!), and now today, it's 37! :-( Oh well, I really can't complain too much, though. It's been a very mild winter in Pittsburgh this year.

Okay, it seems that I've been "tagged" to answer some questions from a fellow blogger--like "TAG, you're it!" So, here's one of those little surveys in quantities of four:

Four jobs I'’ve had:
Coffee wench
Gap girl
Summer school Arts + Crafts Instructor
the obvious current: graphic designer

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Frida ( "I think it's good. It's very good.")
Ferris Buellers Day Off ( "...in two weeks, you'd have a DIAMOND.")
French Kiss ( "No, not the cow! I just ate that cow!")
Super Troopers ( "Why did he say that?" "He thinks I'm Mexican." "Oh..you're not?")

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Medium
Divine Design
Scrubs
Rachel Ray's 30-Minute Meals

Four places I've been on vacation:
Spain
Germany
Croatia (pictured to the right)
Las Vegas

Four favorite dishes:
Lemongrass beef (from Spice Island Tea House)
Gado Gado salad (also from Spice Island)
Ralph's french toast
California rolls with miso soup and edamames

Four websites I visit daily:
Google (homepage)
Dooce
Drawn
The Superficial (although really, not daily--just whenever I wanna chuckle)

Four places I'’d rather be:
Some place warm where they speak Spanish...I'm thinking the western coastline of Mexico
Lake Winnipesaukee (but I gotta change the season to the summer)
Figure studies drawing session
German language class

I'm going to add four books that I've read recently and loved:
The Devil in the White City, by Erik Larson (still reading it)
Memoirs of a Geisha, by Arthur Golden
The Harry Potter series, by J.K. Rowling
Einstein's Dreams, by Alan Lightman (can read this one over and OVER)

3 comments:

Theresa said...

No wonder we were twins :-) We have very similar taste in books.

A. Misu said...

Devil in the White City was AWESOME. If you like that, you'd probably like The Alienist, by Caleb Carr.

~Amy L, you know, the one from high school... :)

thefeather said...

T- Hee hee...that's funny! I'm also reading another book currently (my bedside one) called "Marley & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Dog" by John Grogan. It's made me laugh out loud, cry and last night's chapter made me have a strange combination of both.

A - I'll definitely check it out. I'm devouring books left and right over here. Good luck on your wedding, girl! (picture of the groom to be?)