Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Meet my donor!

Her name is Jackie and she and I met this past weekend at my mom's place in Maryland. We had dinner and chatted up each other on what we had both done for the process as well as other events in our lives. She came with her husband, Andrew, who had an amazing magnetism for my mom's cat, Stanley. Within moments of sitting down, Stanley was all about getting as close to Andrew as possible. It was absolutely adorable! I also created a painting for her--my first floral. Here's a picture of it as well as an image of Jackie and I together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, Spacy...so happy for you that you are feeling better and that you met your donor! Yes, prayers do work...so I'm still praying. That painting...mucho good :-) Love you - Joannie Krohnie

thefeather said...

Thanks, Joannie! I'm trying to keep fighting. :-)

crosshatch said...

She is cute!