Thursday, January 11, 2007

A quickie

Today is Ralph's mom's 60th birthday. To celebrate it, Ralph's father offered to fly us both out to meet up with them in Berlin for a few days. Obviously, my current situation is not ready for traveling, so I had to stay here. Ralph and I both still thought it a good idea to send him along, so on Tuesday, he left for Germany for a week. I wanted to send birthday wishes along anyway and I thought it would be nice if I could do a little portrait of Ralph for her. Something quick and small. Between the fatigue, physical weakness, and the shaky hands (caused by some of the medications) it was tough to do. In the end, I finished it just in time and Ralph's parents seem have really enjoyed it. Here's a shot of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know you are improving Stacy - was getting worried. You're still in my thoughts and prayers. Joannie Krohnie

thefeather said...

Thanks Joannie. Yes, things are getting better. Slowly, but surely. :-)