Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sunshine in December

About a week ago, Ralph picked up some fresh fruit salad from the local grocery store. The fresh chunks of pineapple in there taste just like summer sunshine!!

Aside from enjoying the pineapple, I've been resting A LOT. I have not been able to paint, and only just today have I been able to pick up a magazine to read. Coming off the steroids combined with the chemo has left me pretty much out of ability to do anything but sit and rest (or lie down and sleep). I'm surprised at the amount of fatigue associated with coming off the steroids. I think it's also because there is a lot of rebuilding that my body has to do. I have lost a significant amount of strength (muscle) on the steroids, and I think that my body needs the rest to rebuild.

No comments: