Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Down on the count.

I lose track of the days lately. I have to open my laptop to know what day and date it is. Everything just runs together.
Today was the first day that I didn't have to go to the hospital. Lister has decided that we are going to try to have me come in only every other day at least until the end of the year--as long as my counts are somewhat stable. Fingers crossed.

Of course, without going into the hospital this morning, I don't know what my counts were like today--are my whites recovering from their recent dip? Am I getting closer to normal count range with my platelets? Did my magnesium stay up enough? I'm guessing from my energy levels today that the answer to all those questions is, "no." I'm just tired. I get up in the morning and move myself to the couch. I stay on the couch until I move myself back to my bed in the evening. And even though I've done nothing much other than that, I bet you I'll still be dog tired in about a half hour.

No comments: